How BEPeterson Meets ASME Pressure Vessel RequirementsFebruary 12, 2015
Since 1935, BEPeterson has been lauded as a leading manufacturer of ASME pressure vessels. Our pressure vessels are designed to meet all the regulations and protocols of the American Society of Mechanical Engineers’ Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code (BPVC). We at BEPeterson provide comprehensive ASME design and engineering services for fabricating both ASME code and non-code pressure vessels.
Features of BEPeterson ASME Pressure Vessels
To ensure that our processes meet every requirement of ASME’s BPVC, we utilize specialized metals in the fabrication process:
- Carbon steel
- High grade stainless steel
- High alloy materials:
- Duplex SS 2205 and 2207
- 200 and 300 Series
Specifying Quality All The Way
We pride ourselves on continually meeting ASME’s quality standards in pressure vessel manufacturing. We utilize the following processes to fabricate and assemble our ASME pressure vessels.
- Compressed ASME Codeware for code calculation
- Welding to ASME section 9
- Electro Polishing and Finishing
- Skid Fabrication and Assembly
- Hydrostatic Testing for Vacuum Leaks
Our ASME pressure vessels are provided to customers in the following specifications, which adhere to ASME’s BPVC:
- Vessel Length: Up to 100′ OAL
- Vessel Thickness: Up to 3″ Thickness
- Vessel Diameter: Up to 13′ Diameter
- Jacketed Vessels: Dimpled, Half-pipe, Std.
- Overall Vessel Weight: Up to 40,000 LBS.
- Vessel Pressure Range: Full Vacuum to 3000 PSI
Certified for Excellence
In the pressure vessel manufacturing industry, it is certification that proves that you have the mettle to do a job well done. BEPeterson is an ISO 9001: 2015 certified company. All of our processes including design, engineering, testing, along with shipping and delivery adhere to the following standards:
- ASME Section VIII
- U,R,S & UM stamps
- ISO 9001:2015 certified
- CE, PED and CRN
Catering to Various Industries
Our pressure vessels are utilized in the storage and transportation of many industrial chemicals and liquids. We cater to the needs of customers from the following industries who utilize ASME pressure vessels:
- Plastics & Rubber
- Process Industries
- Military / Defense
- Water & Chemical Filtration
- Energy / Oil , Gas, Alternative
- Resins, Polymers, Coatings & Adhesives
At BEPeterson, customers will find practical and long-lasting ASME pressure vessel manufacturing solutions that will add to the quality and longevity of their applications.