How BEPeterson Provides Inimitable Contract Manufacturing ServicesFebruary 27, 2015
BEPeterson has been the leading name in the field of custom metal fabrication since 1935. At BEPeterson, we have been able to produce large fabrication articles while satisfying stringent engineering requirements and high volume demands for numerous customers. We are able to accomplish this by providing inimitable contract manufacturing services.
Complete Offering from Manufacturing to Delivery
For 15 years, BEPeterson has been supporting the medical industry through production of precision metal components for MRI magnets. Further, for over 40 years, we have been associated with the power and utility industry through our fabrication and supply of coal burning components. BEPeterson has accomplished these engineering partnerships by maintaining a strong relationship with our customers during the design process, and ensuring our manufacturing efforts are lean and precise to meet delivery and quality requirements.
- Engineering & Manufacturing Support:
- During the design process, BEP teams with our customers to ensure that Design for Manufacturability (DFM) and Design for Assembly (DFA) considerations are incorporated.
- Reviews both in the design as well as manufacturing phases ensure that all issues are addressed and that a team environment between BEP and our customer is fostered.
- Inventory Management:
- BEP employs Lean principles throughout our facilities, and this expands into such areas as Inventory Management. A kanban system is utilized to guarantee that the right parts are available at all times at the right location. With this ‘pull’ inventory system in place, and accurate analytics to ensure safety stock and reorder points are in place, BEP can minimize inventory on-hand while allowing point-of-use inventory near the manufacturing and assembly areas leading to higher efficiency in the overall fabrication process.
- Inventory Management:
- Vendor Management Inventory (VMI) also allows BEP to maintain accurate point-of-use inventory for the manufacturing staff without having to directly manage inventory through our personnel. We work with a select group of vendors, who manage bins and restock inventories, guaranteeing that these are readily available due to their ability to handle these types of products. We also support our customers by providing comprehensive systems in terms of logistics, manufacturing, and quality control.
- Manufacturing Systems Suited to our Customer’s Requirements:
- Kanban replenishment is achieved through the signal from a Kanban card that the stock of that specific item needs to be replaced. When this signal is received, it is provided with adequate time to produce the respective product without that product running out during the manufacturing/assembly process where it is ultimately required (as a finished product).
- BEP can also satisfy final assembly, or consigned kits for assembly that allow for production when required.
- BEP provides a wealth of knowledge and experience through the ranks of the staff. From purchasing to scheduling to project management, BEP can confirm that your job will be taken care of from beginning to end.
- o BEP also has the capabilities and skill set to purchase and managed product for our customers from low cost sources. This strategic sourcing allows for a lower cost from the supply base, but also, management by BEP also confirms less overhead in the process.
- Quality Control:
- We are able to provide all of these services thanks to our single-minded goal of quality. We are proud to say that we are an ISO 9001: 2015 company. We are continually improving our design, manufacturing, and quality management systems. Our systems and processes comply with the regulations of the following standards and certifications:
- ASME Section VIII
- U,R,S & UM stamps
- CE and CRN
Immense experience, strong expertise, dynamic manufacturing solutions, and top-of-the-line services! No other company can give outstanding contract manufacturing services like BEPeterson.