We build tanks with a variety of materials, including:
- Carbon and low alloy steels
- 300 series and high temperature stainless steel
- Nickel alloys – Monel
- Inconel and Hastelloy
- 2205 and 2507 duplex stainless steel
Every vessel we manufactured adheres to the strict qualities standards because we follow ASME protocol. We happily offer all material test certificates and ASME forms with every vessel we produce.
Our tank fabrication means:
- Welding to ASME standards, section 9
- Polished and Electro polished surfaces
- Hydrostatically tested – vacuum leak testing
- Working with Codeware – Compress ASME code calculation software
We’ve fabricated tanks for a wide variety of industries including: plastics and rubber, environmental, process, water and chemical filtration, resins, polymers, coatings and adhesives, military, energy including oil, gas and alternative, as well as chemical and agricultural.
We’ve been involved in metal manufacturing since 1935. Obviously we’re doing something right. We are metal manufacturing specialists and we’d like to become your go-to company for all your tank fabrication needs.