5 Advantages of Sourcing Glycol Tanks from BEPetersonMay 23, 2017
Glycol is an organic compound, which is used for multiple industrial purposes including a raw material for polyester manufacturing, and anti-freezing compound. The compound is usually stored in specially designed tanks, known as glycol tanks. There are various manufacturers who provide glycol tanks. BEPeterson is one of the leading manufacturers of glycol tanks in the US. What makes us different? How we can fulfill your special requirements. Read this post to find all your answers.
5 Reasons Why BEPeterson Should be Your Ultimate Choice for Industrial Glycol Tanks
The following are five factors that will help you decide why us:
- Advanced Welding Procedures: We employ only advanced welding procedures to build glycol tanks. We follow MIG, SMAW, TIG, FCAW, and SAW procedures, which help us insure production accuracy by minimizing errors. Our team comprising CWI’s, and ASME welders allow us perform ASME Section VIII code vessel construction. We understand that glycol tanks demand precision. Hence, we use only advanced welding equipment for the purpose.
- High Quality Materials Used for Manufacturing: We understand the environment that a glycol tank will encounter in various process industries. Hence, materials are selected that are well-known to survive rigors of process industries. We work with different variants of steel, which is known for its durability.
- Customized Glycol Tanks: We can provide glycol tanks in any specifications. For example, we can deliver tanks in vertical, horizontal, or rectangular shapes as per the client’s requirement. We can also produce tanks in variety of materials such as lined carbon steel, stainless steel, and carbon steel. Our experts can design tanks with cone, flat, flanged, and dished heads. In addition to all these, we can provide additional features such as piping connections, ladders, handrails, etc.
- Advanced Documentation, Testing, and Inspection Employed: Over the years, we have earned reputation as one of the reliable glycol tank manufacturers in the US. It was only possible due to our commitment to quality. We ensure this by following industry accepted, and standard manufacturing procedures. Post manufacturing, we employ rigorous testing and inspection to ensure glycol tanks meet client requirements. We support our claims by providing material and RT test certificates, as well as hydro test reports.
- International Compliance: Our manufacturing facility is ISO 9001 certified. This allows us to produce and provide high quality products that meet international quality standards. All BEPeterson’s glycol tanks adhere to CRN, PED, and ASME.
Our glycol tanks are used in a variety of industrial applications such as petroleum refineries, chemical plants, manufacturing facilities, etc. To know more about these, please contact us at the earliest.