How BePeterson provides Cogen Ducts and Roof Stacks of Inimitable QualityFebruary 22, 2016
BEPeterson has earned its rank as the leading provider of custom metal fabrication services for industrial products and components. Since 1935, the organization has earned the trust of customers as a high volume contract manufacturer of heavy gauge metal parts. One of BEPeterson’s specialties is manufacturing large heavy-gauge co gen ducts and roof stacks.
Features of Cogen Ducts and Roof Stacks
The cogen ducts and roof stacks are designed for large cogeneration and turbine plants. We at BEPeterson produce cogen ducts to customers’ specifications and requirements. Here are the features of these products:
- Weld Type: Ground weld
- Manufacturing Materials: Stainless and carbon steel
- Optional Components:
- Internal sound attenuators
- Multiple diameter vent pipes
We also have the capabilities to provide the ducts and stacks with custom finishes for demanding applications.
We are able to accomplish these requirements due to our 88,000┬ásq. ft. manufacturing facility. Our facility comprises the latest in engineering and welding equipment.
We utilize the following software for engineering purposes:
- 3D modeling
- AutoCAD Inventor
- AutoCAD (Latest Edition)
Our welding capabilities can surpass any other fabrication house. The BEPeterson facility comprises manual, semi-automatic, and automatic welding equipment:
- 30 welding stations
- 2 12ÔÇ▓ weld manipulators
- Semi-auto MIG welding
- 72″ external longitudinal seamer
- ASME Sect 9 & AWS D1.1, D1.6
- Auto weld positioners up to 5000 lbs.
- GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SMAW, SAW
The welding team also employs an ASME certified welding inspector. He ensures that the welding work, and in-process inspections are performed according to industrial standards.
Quality at its Best
In the manufacturing industry, quality is everything. Our products adhere to the regulations of global industry codes and certifications:
- ISO 9001: 2015 NSAI certification
- ASME Section 9 and AWS D1.1 and D1.6
- TUV certification AD2000 – Merkblatt HPO
- National Board Certified to ASME Section VIII
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- S Certificate of Authorization
- U Certificate of Authorization
- UM Certificate of Authorization
- The National Board of Boiler And Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- R Certificate of Authorization
- NB Certificate of Authorization
You will not find better quality industrial products than at BEPeterson. Our decades of knowledge, hands-on experience, and the latest in design, manufacturing, and testing equipment cements our rank as the premier industrial products provider.