ASME Certified Glycol Tanks for Process Industries
Glycol, or ethylene glycol, is an organic compound used in various industrial and chemical applications. The chemical is used as a coolant, antifreeze solution, and raw material in the polyester industry.┬á The chemical is stored in specially designed tanks known as glycol tanks. BEPeterson manufactures industrial grade tanks to store glycol. Our tanks are used by various process industries. We provide custom manufactured glycol tanks that conform to regulatory standards, and meet clients requirements.
Features and Benefits of BEPeterson’s ASME Glycol Tanks
At BEPeterson, we provide a competitive advantage to our clients through our adherence to value-driven business practices. By investing in ASME glycol tanks from BEPeterson, our clients are assured that they are associating with an organization, which has adopted industrial best manufacturing practices, technologies, and standards. Thus, we believe that our products will be assets to any organization that invest in it.
- Adherence to International Quality Standards
- Our manufacturing facilities strictly adhere to ISO 9001 quality standards, which allows us to manufacture, and deliver world class products to our clients.
- BEPeterson’s glycol tanks meet mandatory codes and standards, including CRN, ASME, and PED.
- Industry Leading Welding Procedures
- We employ industry leading welding procedures to manufacture glycol tanks. Our expertise and implementation experience of sophisticated weld procedures such as SMAW, MIG, SAW, TIG, and FCAW allow us minimize fabrication errors, and provide quality products. We use a variety of fluxes and wires during welding.
- Our team comprises experienced and qualified weld engineering professionals, ASME welders, CWIs, and in-process weld inspectors.
- Our expert ASME welders with their radiography capabilities can support ASME Section VIII code vessel construction.
- We use advanced welding equipment such as submerged arc, which ensures smooth welding of glycol tanks.
- Advanced Testing, Inspection and Documentation
- Our authorized ASME inspectors perform rigorous testing and inspection to ensure glycol tanks meet industrial specifications. These procedures are meticulously documented for client reference. We provide hydro test reports, RT, and material test certificates to clients.
Custom Manufacturing of Glycol Tanks
At BEPeterson, we can manufacture glycol tanks:
- In Any Shape: We can manufacture glycol tanks in horizontal, rectangular, or vertical shape as per the client’s requirement.
- In a Variety of Durable Materials: We can manufacture tanks using a variety of durable materials such as stainless steel, lined carbon steel, and carbon steel.
- In Various Head Designs: We can design tanks with flanged, flat, cone, or dished heads.
- With Additional Features: We can provide additional features such as ladders, piping connections, handrails, etc.
Applications and Industries Using BEPeterson Glycol Tanks
BEPeterson’s glycol tanks are employed in the following applications:
- Power Stations
- Chemical Plants
- Paper Manufacturing Plants
- Petroleum Refineries
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Units
- Natural Gas
- Utility Services
- Gas Compressors
- Air Conditioning Systems
- Ice Skating Rinks
At BEPeterson, quality, and customer specifications are of paramount importance. Our standard and customized glycol tanks are designed to withstand rigors of storage, and environment in process industries. Value-driven designs supported with industrial standard features and affordable prices allows us gain a competitive advantage in the domain we operate. To place an order, or to know more about benefits of our glycol tanks, contact us here.