BEPeterson Quality Statement
By continuously improving our products, services and quality management system we aspire to be a world class metal fabricator that meets or exceeds our customer’s requirements.
Quality Assurance Codes & Certifications
ISO 9001:2015 Certified
ASME Section 8 Div 1 (U,R, S & UM stamps), TUV certification AD2000,
AD Merkblatt HPO and National Sanitation Foundation certification (NSF). Welders and Weld Procedures are certified to ASME Section 9 and GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SAW and SMAW.
The following is a comprehensive list of BEP’s Quality Assurance Codes and Certifications:
- ISO 9001:2015 NSAI certification
- National Board Certified to ASME Section 8 Div 1
- Welders and weld procedures certified to ASME Section 9 and AWS D1.1 and D1.6
- TUV certification AD2000 – Merkblatt HPO
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- S Certificate of Authorization
- U Certificate of Authorization
- UM Certificate of Authorization
- The National Board Of Boiler And Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- R Certificate of Authorization
- NB Certificate of Authorization
- ABS Certificate of Authorization
Download the PDF File to view all of BEPeterson’s Certifications – BEPeterson Quality Certifications
BE Peterson has the capability to utilize FaroArm for quality inspection. The FaroArm is a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that is capable of performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, dimensional analysis. The working volume of the FaroArm is 4 ft. to 12 ft. Its single point repeatability from 0.0006” in to 0.0024” allows the FaroArm to deliver high accuracy measurements in order to verify product quality. BE Peterson incorporated the industry leading FaroArm into the inspection process so that we may continue to meet and exceed our customer’s requirements.