The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is a not-for-profit professional organization promoting the art, science and practice of mechanical engineering. ASME develops codes and standards that enhance public safety, and provides lifelong learning & technical exchange opportunities benefiting the mechanical engineering community.
BEPeterson is a holder of the ASME single certification mark and a certificate of authorization. We design and fabricate vessels in accordance with the requirements of the ASME Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code.
BEPeterson pressure vessels are fabricated, welded and tested following ASME guidelines. All material test certificates (MTR’s) and ASME forms are made available with every vessel.
ASME Section VIII and TUV
- Welding to ASME section 9
- Polished and Electro Polished Finish
- Hydrostatically Tested – Vacuum Leak Testing
- Skid Fabrication and Assembly
- Codeware – Compress ASME code calculation software