The American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) is a not-for-profit professional organization promoting the art, science and practice of mechanical engineering. ASME develops codes and standards that enhance public safety, and provides lifelong learning & technical exchange opportunities benefiting the mechanical engineering community.
BEPeterson pressure vessels are fabricated, welded and tested following ASME guidelines. All material test certificates (MTR’s) and ASME forms are made available with every vessel.
ASME Section VIII and TUV
- Welding to ASME section 9
- Polished and Electro Polished Finish
- Hydrostatically Tested – Vacuum Leak Testing
- Skid Fabrication and Assembly
- Codeware – Compress ASME code calculation software