- National Board Certified to ASME Section 8 Div. 1
- Welders and weld procedures certified to ASME Section 9 and
AWS D1.1 and D1.6
- TUV certification AD2000 – Merkblatt HPO
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- S Certificate of Authorization
- U Certificate of Authorization
- UM Certificate of Authorization
- The National Board Of Boiler And Pressure Vessel Inspectors
- R Certificate of Authorization
- NB Certificate of Authorization
We have also been awarded CE, PED, CRN certifications. We continually strive to improve the design and manufacturing processes of our products, the quality of our services, and the caliber of our quality management system.
Enhancing Quality Inspection Procedures
When it comes to our inspection services, we at BEP take immense efforts to enhance our quality testing and inspection capabilities. One of our latest achievements is the capability to utilize FaroArm in our quality inspection procedures. Also known as a Coordinate Measuring Machine (CMM), FaroArm has the capabilities of performing a variety of tests, including:
- 3D Inspections
- CAD Comparison
- Dimensional Analysis
- Tool Certifications
The machine can provide single point repeatability ranging from 0.0006″ to 0.0024″. High accuracy measurements can be attained with FaroArm, allowing us to continually achieve and maintain product quality in any project.
Where else will you find such a high level of excellence in terms of quality assurance? Partner with BEPeterson, the world’s leading metal fabricator, and see the difference for yourself.