Experienced fabricators, are you looking for outstanding pay and an environment that offers growth opportunities? Do you want to be recognized and valued for your abilities? Do you want to have valuable input into fabrications closer to the design stage when you can have an impact? People that are part of our team love it here, and so will you if you’re the right person.
Qualified candidates will be self-directed and quality-minded. We are looking for craftsmen who take pride in their work and have the ability to solve problems in a team-based environment.
For over 80 years B.E. Peterson has been an industry leader in design and metal fabrication. Come tell us about yourself, and talk to us about what we do!
Two to Four years’ experience in a production or job shop environment as a fabricator.
- Experienced in layout, fit up, and welding of fabricated, cast, and forged components.
- Skilled at reading blueprints, carrying out welding requirements, and ensuring product quality.
- Experience with Bill of Materials, Job Travelers, NDE testing
- Able to pass GMAW and/or GTAW welding qualification test
- Working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including but not limited to Vernier, Micrometers, and Gage Blocks
- Working knowledge of weld symbols
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, jib cranes, tow motors, and other material handling equipment
- In-depth understanding of rigging techniques
- Understand various edge preps before welding.
- High School Diploma or GED
- ASME experience is desirable, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $25.00 per hour
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Weekly day range:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 4 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location (Avon)
***1st and 2nd Shift Available***