BE Peterson, Inc., an established custom-designed metal fabrication company, is looking for qualified welders to join our team. We are experiencing tremendous growth, and need the right people to grow with us. We offer competitive wages, an excellent benefits package, and flexible hours in an employee-centric environment. You won’t be doing the same thing every day. Our products are always unique.
Qualified candidates must have the ability to utilize different types of welding equipment set up in a variety of positions, such as flat, vertical, horizontal, and overhead to perform GMAW and/or GTAW weld processes.
Two to Four years’ experience either in a production or job shop environment as a welder.
- Able to pass GMAW and/or GTAW welding qualification test
- Ability to read and interpret shop drawings and blueprint
- Working knowledge of precision measuring equipment including but not limited to Vernier, Micrometers, and Gage Blocks
- Working knowledge of weld symbols
- Ability to operate overhead cranes, jib cranes, tow motors, and other material handling equipment
- In-depth understanding of rigging techniques
- Understand various edge preps before welding.
- High School Diploma or GED
- ASME experience is desirable, but not required
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $21.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
Weekly day range:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Welding: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location (Avon)
***1st and 2nd shift available***