BEPeterson utilizes the latest welding techniques with automatic, semi-automatic and manual welding equipment to produce a repeatable high quality welding process.
We are welding to ASME Sect 9 ∓ AWS D1.1, D1.6. BEP employs a full time certified welding inspector to both qualify our welders, weld processes and provide in process inspection.
BEP provides testing to meet our customer’s requirements including: NDT (x-ray), ultrasonic, eddy current, liquid dye penetrant, hydrostatic and vacuum testing.
- ASME Sect 9 & AWS D1.1, D1.6
- GMAW, GTAW, FCAW, SMAW, SAW
- (2) 12′ weld manipulators
- (30) welding stations
- Semi-auto MIG welding
- 72″ external longitudinal seamer (up to 3/8″ thick)
- Auto weld positioners up to 5000 lbs.
- Stainless Steels 2205 & 2207 duplex
- 200, 300 series
- AluminumNickel Alloys
- 1000, 5000, 6000 series
- Hastelloy and Monel Alloys
- Carbon Steels