BEPeterson is renowned in the custom industrial fabrication sector for pressure vessel design, construction, and welding. As an organization, we have an immense reputation among customers for providing consistent, high quality welding services. The reason for the continual success with our welding services is that we utilize the latest in manual, semi-automatic, and automatic equipment, and up-to-date welding techniques.
A Look at BEPeterson’s Welding Services
We provide five different types of welding services to meet the varied needs of our customers:
- SAW: Submerged Arc Welding is a versatile method. It allows for high speed welding, as well as less distortion. We use SAW to ensure proper welding of metal components with greater thicknesses.
- FCAW: Flux Core Arc Welding is a semi-automatic arc welding process. It enables a high filler metal deposition rate, and can be used with most metal alloy types.
- GTAW: Gas Tungsten Arc Welding is ideal for welding thin sections of steel. Also known as TIG welding, it provides the user great control, allowing for the creation of high quality welds.
- SMAW: Shielded Metal Arc Welding is one of the most popular welding processes chosen by customers. It is perfect for welding steel, iron, copper, and nickel alloys. SMAW machines less expensive compared to the other welding process machines. It has a faster deposition rate than GTAW.
- GMAW: Gas Metal Arc Welding can be used as an automatic, as well as a semi-automatic process. It is the most versatile among all the welding processes, as the metal transfer can be performed in four ways – spray, globular, pulsed-spray, and short-circuiting.
We also have equipment and the capabilities to provide semi-automatic MIG welding, which is another version of GMAW.
READ MORE :-┬áHow BEPeterson Maintains High Quality Welding Processes
Material Welding Capabilities
At BEPeterson, we ensure that we can meet the needs of any client. Our team comprises certified welders who have knowledge and experience in welding the following metals:
- Carbon Steel
- Nickel Alloys
- Steel 200, 300 Series
- 1000, 5000, 6000 Series
- Hastelloy and Monel Alloys
- 2205 & 2207 Duplex Stainless Steel
All of our welding processes adhere to the regulations laid down in ASME Section 9, and AWS D1.1, and D1.6. Our certified welders utilize two welding manipulators, 30 welding stations, auto weld positioners, and a 72╩║ external longitudinal seamer.
The various points mentioned above validate BEPeterson’s knowledge, experience, and versatility in industrial welding. Whether you are a first-time customer, or an experienced patron, we provide you the quality results you are looking for. Call us with your requirements today.