Today, power and utility companies are searching ways to improve their efficiencies, while trying to meet environmental regulations, as well as increasing their productivity and profits. BEPeterson helps the power and utility industry to attain their goals by supplying various energy-efficient solutions. Is that all? No. Are you keen to know what makes BEPeterson a leading fabricator for the power and utility industry? If yes, this post strives to answer all your questions.
5 Advantages of Sourcing Power and Utility Products from BEPeterson
BEPeterson has established a strong footprint in the power and utility industry for over fifty years due to the following reasons:
1. A Comprehensive Range of Product Selection: We manufacturer products, which are integral to the power and utility industry. Some important products include:
- Ash control valves
- Low NOx burners
- Burner Tips
- Boiler Components
- Gas Conversion Piping
- Coal Component Assemblies
- Overfire Air Systems
- Low Nox Wind Boxes
- Vortex Finders
- Sofa Registers
2. High Quality Custom Designs: All the above-mentioned products are available in standard sizes, as well as offered in custom designs. We use only high-quality materials for building the products. The following examples will help you understand the quality of materials used for constructing various products.
- Wall fired burners are made from high temperature stainless steels, as well as carbon steels.
- Nozzle tips for gas and coal wall fired burners are created using high temperature stainless steel material. Additionally, the overlay protection adds to their lasting performance.
- We use stainless steel materials with high temperature capacity, as well as carbon steels for producing SOFA windboxes.
All the products can be either custom designed to particular specifications, or offered as a retrofit to meet the existing equipment. We understand that in a power and utility industry, a small error may be dangerous, or expensive. Thus, every product undergoes a strict inspection before leaving our premises. BEPeterson investment in inspection and testing provides highly accurate products, which work as expected.
3. Hardfacing Offered: There are several critical applications that demand high abrasion resistance. Our custom hardfacing services help clients meet this requirement easily. It means tough or hard materials are applied to the base metal to increase its wear resistance. This process is also used to restore a worn surface.
4. Adherence to Compliance: We are ISO 9001: 2015, as well as ASME, NSF, and TUV certified. Also, we are National Board Certified to ASME Section VIII. Our weld procedures are certified to ASME Section 9, SMAW, and GTAW, GMAW, FCAW, and SAW.
5. Well-equipped Facility: BEPeterson has 88,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility, with high ceiling bays. This makes us one of the largest manufacturers in the Northeast. We employ advanced manufacturing technologies for fabrication and design.
The above-mentioned reasons coupled with our industry-wide experiences have helped us establish in the domain marked by industry players.