A vacuum furnace can heat metals to very high temperatures with minimal contamination problems precisely because the heating takes place in a vacuum. That lack of oxygen makes heating metal almost easy.
Vacuum furnace benefits
The benefits of a vacuum furnace include:
- Uniform high temperatures
- Precise temperature control
- Low contamination from carbon, oxygen, and other gasses
- Quick quenching or cooling of the product
- Computer-controlled to ensure repeatable performance
Experience counts in vacuum furnaces
Our reputation high quality and attention to detail mean when we build a vacuum furnace for you, you know it’s going to be right. We’ve been manufacturing metal since 1935, which gives us plenty of valuable experience to draw from.
We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and can supply certifications including Canadian CRN registration. European CE / PED certification is also available upon request. We can provide Finite Element Analysis (FEA) for furnace designs that don’t fall under standard ASME code rules.
We make full use of computer-aided design, including COMPRESS for all vacuum chamber designs. Fabrication drawings are then created in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Vacuum furnace features
Every one of our vacuum furnaces includes the following:
- ASME Code or non-code Vacuum Chambers
- Carbon Steel or 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Round, Square, or Rectangular Nozzles
- Jacketed Chambers
- Full Testing and Inspection
We have an outstanding reputation for partnering with our clients, from concept through product delivery. Our engineers and production staff take pride in delivering the best possible vacuum furnaces from our thoroughly modern facility that offers both excellent design space and cutting-edge manufacturing.
Give us a call. We think you’ll be glad you did.