When it comes to metal fabrication you want a company that knows what it’s doing. We’ve been setting the standard for the custom metal fabrication of heavy-gauge metal parts and equipment since 1935.That depth of experience gives is an edge – just the kind of edge you’re looking for when you need metal fabrication done right. And we’re committed to just that.
We are specialists in both high volume contract manufacturing and a custom metal fabrication.
Consider the following:
- Our manufacturing facility in America’s northeast is some 88,000 square feet.
- Our physical location gives us excellent access to shipping around the world.
- Our facility is one of the largest in the area.
- We have a truly international customer base which means we are accustomed to meeting the safety, customs, and other requirements of countries around the world.
- We are an ISO 9001:2015 certified shop. We are also ASME, TUF, and NSF certified. We can provide S, R, & U Stamp as well as CE, PED, and CRN on request.
- We manufacture with metal plate from 14 gauge (0.75:/2mm) up to 1″ (1.00:/25mm) thick.
- We have a crane lifting capacity of 25 tons with a hook height of 22 feet.
- We have vertically-integrated in-house capabilities and, if necessary, subcontract with select partners who share our dedication to getting the job done right.
- We combine advanced manufacturing techniques and low cost material procurement to supply consistently high quality products to our customers over and over again.
- We have the capability to use FaroArm for quality inspection – a portable coordinate measuring machine (CMM) that is capable of performing 3D inspections, tool certifications, CAD comparison, and dimensional analysis.
- We manufactures Pressure Vessels, Tanks, ASME pressure vessels, ASME tanks, ASME vacuum furnaces, pressure filter vessels, filter housings, vacuum chambers, skid assemblies, co-gen ducting, low NOx burners, OFA’s and a variety of industrial general fabrications.