We’ve been setting the standard for custom fabrication of heavy gauge metal parts and equipment since 1935. That means we draw on almost 80 years of experience when we fabricate metal for you.
Your custom metal fabrication job can begin with complete engineering, design and project management of your most critical components.
It all begins in our 88,000 square foot manufacturing facility. With its high ceiling bays it’s one of the largest plants of its kind in America’s Northeast. It’s from here that we’re able to serve our growing international customer base.
We are proud that we can say:
- We are ISO 9001:2015 certified and ASME TUV, NSF, certified.
- We can provide S, R & U Stamp and CE, PED, CRN upon request.
- We design and fabricate metal plate from 14 gauge (0.75″/22mm) up to 1inch (25mm) thick.
- We have a crane lifting capacity of 25 tons with a hook height of 22 feet.
- We have outstanding vertically-integrated in-house machining capabilities.
If your metal fabrications require operations beyond what we can do in-house, we work with selected partners who share our vision of quality, efficiency and on-time delivery.
We specialize in both high volume contract manufacturing and custom metal fabrication. We use advanced techniques and know how to find low-cost materials.
We set the gold standard for large scale, custom metal manufacturing because of our experience, our facility, and most importantly our dedicated staff of experienced, professional engineers, designers, and project managers. When you couple this with our dedication to quality, you can see it only makes sense to partner with BEPeterson for your metal manufacturing needs.